Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Calling all doctors hair loss?

Ive been going bold for some and I want to lose it all. how can I do this.I don't want to keep shaving my head. there got to be another way. please helpCalling all doctors hair loss?
Shaving is a drag, but the only way to do it. Gillette Fusion + Gillette Fusion foam and then follow with a good moisturiser twice a day.





Luckily Rhianna finds my shiny pate a turn on, and well generally prefers all areas shave. (If you catch my drift.)Calling all doctors hair loss?
Have ever tried a re-growth formula? A friend of mine was in the same position you are now and tried a formula that gave his full head of hair back. I checked out the site and it offers a free 2 month supply. You could always get the free trial and try it out to see if it works for you. I hope that this can help you.





Here's that link:


http://www.provillus.com/?aid=298157
There is no other way. If you want to abandon ship and go bald, shaving it to maintain it is the only way. I personally think Dr Frank's shaved head looks very sexy!
i hear there is a cream you can apply that gradually kills the hair or laser therapy or electrolysy are the other methods.
Sorry there is no other way then keep on shaving it:there are no drugs to help your hair fall out completely.


Planets
The only way to get it all off is to get cancer. But why would anyone want to do that?

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    Hair Fall Treatment in Chennai

    ReplyDelete