Monday, March 8, 2010

What kind of doctor do you see for extreme hair loss?

Dermatologists work with hair loss.What kind of doctor do you see for extreme hair loss?
I experienced thinning and loss of hair on parts of my scalp which I put down to stress. My hair grew back but for 5 years the left side of my scalp did not grow. Last year I started taking a natural nutritional product general wellbeing but to my surprise my hair grew back. Check the websites here if you're still worried after your doctor's appt. www.nutritionhope.com, www.arrestbaldness.comWhat kind of doctor do you see for extreme hair loss?
try to go on this website, maybe it can help you
Before going to dermatologist.. you may check the blogs which has been posted by DR. Ashok Raj.. which really helped me how to prevent hair loss..


http://www.scalp-care.blogspot.com
This condition is called alopecia. A dermatologist might best be able to address your concerns.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment