Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I do have severe hair loss since my childhood,met several doctors but not successfull?

I have tried several medicines ,herbal oils and consulted doctors but the problem has not been solved.Please help me before i go baldI do have severe hair loss since my childhood,met several doctors but not successfull?
Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.I do have severe hair loss since my childhood,met several doctors but not successfull?
you should try www.biolustreflorida.com


chemo patients use it and it increase tensile strength=staying power
Maybe you could go to a Tricologist if you have not done so already,they will go through your hair history and see what the underlying problem is. All the best to you,I have suffered from hair loss myself so I know what your going through.
biotin (5,000iu) goto GNC and ask for DHT blocker vitamin if they dont have them ask where you can purchase them. . to much DHT in the body causes hair loss.also you can try nioxin which is sold at any salon. also make sure you are takign a multivitamin. it could be a vitamin deficency. have the docs looked into that? it will take 30 days to notice an diffrence with any vitamin though.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment