Monday, March 8, 2010

My hair loss is telogen effluvium. I am using Rogaine at the doctor's recommendation is there anything else?

2 doctors I have seen diagnosed my hair loss, however, I keep losing it. I have just begun HRT and the only other prescription meds I take is for high blood pressure. My hair loss has been going on for 19 months.There is almost a complete circle around the middle of my head where the hair loss is occurringMy hair loss is telogen effluvium. I am using Rogaine at the doctor's recommendation is there anything else?
Hair Loss Cream is a scientifically proven hair loss prevention and hair re-growth formula.


http://officialcanadianmedicines.com/%26amp;aid=1281


Head Strong is a multivitamin and mineral formula designed to keep hair strong, healthy and shiny.





Propecia (Finasteride) is used to treat male pattern hair loss.My hair loss is telogen effluvium. I am using Rogaine at the doctor's recommendation is there anything else?
google the HLCC. its a legit place that really helps. you get on a program of supplements and shampoos

No comments:

Post a Comment