Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How can i cope with severe hair loss? i have been to the doctors and they say its iron deficiency?

I am a female 20 yrs old. Its really hard to lose hair at my age .. and it be so obvious .... wide parting on all parts of my head. The doctor said my hair will grow back but its been a year now. I have been trying to hide it by changing styles but its just to obvious now. I feel down because there are some horrible girls in my class that have been making digs behind my back.How can i cope with severe hair loss? i have been to the doctors and they say its iron deficiency?
those girls in your class are stupid


dont let them get you down


at least you aren't completely bald


i hope your hair grows backHow can i cope with severe hair loss? i have been to the doctors and they say its iron deficiency?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>





Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam鈥?/a>
eat dirt (significant source of iron) red american is best
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment